Biochemistry: The Molecular Basis of Life, International Sixth Edition,
offers deeper coverage of the chemistry of reactions while emphasizing
the relationship between biochemistry and human biology.
New to this edition
- Increased depth of chemical explanation and emphasis on the chemistry of reactions.
- An enhanced supplements program including a significantly revised test bank and a new animations guide
- Updated content including new discussions of RNA interference, epigenetics, metabolic regulation, and proteostatis
- New Biochemistry in Perspective boxes on carcinogenesis and biomimetic photosynthesis
- New End-of-Chapter Review Questions, featuring the most robust and complete set of review problems of any text
- More than fifty new illustrations